Conférence : “The condition of Young Artists Generation in Korea”
Dans le cadre de l’atelier “Media and Creative Industries in Korea, UK and France: Transnational Approaches”, Mme Hyunju Kim (Korea University, Seoul, Korea) présentera une conférence intitulée :
“The Condition of Young Artists Generation in Korea”
Le vendredi 19 janvier 2017
Room 102, 21-22 Russell Square, SOAS University of London
19 January 2017, 5:00-8:00 PM
Venue: Room 102, 21-22 Russell Square
This workshop explores the questions concerning the recent transformation of media and creative industries, focusing on the challenges deriving from the fourth industrial revolution. A wide range of cutting-edge technologies such as ubiquitous and mobile supercomputing, the internet of things, AI, and neuro-technological brain enhancement, to name only a few, fuses physical, digital and biological spheres and requires new transnational and transdisciplinary approaches. In this workshop, scholars from Korea, France and the UK debate theoretical relevance and pragmatic implications of the fourth industrial revolution for the studies of media, art and culture.
- Prof Pascal Lardellier (Université de Bourgogne Franche-Comté, Dijon, France), What Social Sciences have to say about Rituals. Theoretical Musings about Rituals as a “Total Scientific Object”
- Prof Dong Yun Kim (Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea), The 4th Industrial Revolution and Humanistic Horizons.
- Dr Caspar Melville (SOAS, London, UK), Creative industries in the UK: 20 years on.
- Prof Sung Do Kim (Korea University), Some Reflections on the Augmented City.
- Ms Hyunju Kim (Korea University, Seoul, Korea), The condition of Young Artists Generation in Korea.
- Dr Graeme Gilloch (Lancaster University, UK) and Dr Jaeho Kang (SOAS, UK), Discussants