Appel à contributions : 6e colloque international de la Society for East Asian Archaeology, 30 novembre 2013
The Society for East Asian Archaeology (SEAA) is pleased to announce that the Sixth SEAA Worldwide Conference will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, on June 6-10, 2014. The conference will be hosted by the Department of Archaeology and Anthropology at the National University of Mongolia. The local organizer of the conference is Professor D. Tumen.
The conference offers an opportunity for researchers to present the results of their work on any of a broad range of topics relating to East Asian Archaeology. We look forward to receiving proposals for individual presentations and organized sessions that continue to highlight the growth and depth of East Asian archaeology as a field of study.
Post-conference tours to archaeological and historical sites in Mongolia are also being planned.
Information about SEAA, SEAA membership, and the Sixth Worldwide conference in Ulaanbaatar (including the relevant membership, registration and proposal forms) is available on the SEAA website: http://www.seaa-web.org/
The deadline for the submission of presentation and session proposals is November 30, 2013.
General information and procedures:
- SEAA membership and conference registration are required of all conference participants. Relevant forms and instructions for the payment of the SEAA membership and conference registration fees are available on the SEAA website: http://www.seaa-web.org/.
- Proposers of individual presentations and organized sessions should first fill out the relevant downloadable proposal form (SEAA6_Paper_proposal_form.doc) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than November 30, 2013.
- Once proposers are informed (by email) that their proposal has been accepted by the conference organizing committee, they will be required to quickly complete the membership and conference registration forms and payments (if they have not done so already). Only then will their proposal be incorporated into the conference program.
- Inquiries regarding a participant’s current SEAA membership should be directed to the SEAA treasurer at: email@example.com.
- Organized sessions should include no fewer than 4, and no more than 8, presentations.
- Those in need of an acceptance letter confirming their participation at the conference should contact Professor D. Tumen directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information regarding the conference (e.g. accommodation, post-conference excursions) will be communicated as it becomes available. This will be done on the SEAA website itself, as well as by occasional emails sent to all current members (listed on the updated membership list).
- All non-membership inquiries regarding the conference should be directed to Dr Francis Allard: email@example.com